I love my slow cooker! I have loved every meal that comes from my slow cooker. There is just something about taking the time to cook a decent meal. Chastin Dreyer from Crazy Momma of Three has kindly shared her Homemade Slow Cooker Chilli Recipe with us. It looks amazing and when we get back from Cape Town, I am looking forward to trying it out.
My Hubby has been asking me to make this since I mentioned it and it literally is one of the easiest and quickest dishes to make ever, you can vary the amount of flavor and spiciness according to your family and tastes but this worked for everyone.
Our slow cooker is seriously the best investment in our kitchen and it saves so much time I highly recommend investing in one if you do not have one!
It seriously is divine and I just served it with some buttered bread which the kids and hubby loved so much.Home Made Slow Cooker Chilli2016-10-18 06:56:34Easy and delicious meal everyone will loveIngredients
- 500g ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 red or green pepper diced
- 1 clove of garlic minced or a 1tbsp of crushed garlic
- 1 can of diced tomato
- 250g Berlotti beans
- 250g Butterbeans
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- Dash of Worcester sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1 stock potAdd ingredients to shopping listIf you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading itInstructions
- Throw everything into the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hoursNotes
- You can vary the beans as well my kids really enjoy the butter beans and I had Berlotti beans in the cupboard already so I used what I hadtea.eats http://www.teaeats.co/
Thank you Chastin for sharing your recipes with us this week. They have been mouth-watering good!